13 years ago
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
A whole new world for me!!!
Hello, world! Just a thought, as I sit down to create my first ever blog - If EVERYBODY blogs, how do you have time to read anyone else's? This is crazy! Nevertheless, here I am - a mother and grandmother, just to set the record straight right up front. Also a violinist who plays in a community orchestra that I helped to found. I'm a lover of old movies - there are very few good new movies! I read scriptures, I cook, and I get weepy and sentimental over my family. I have a lot of good years worth of experience that no one is interested in hearing about, so I am sharing it with the great unknown out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are glad you've joined us...hope it's fun for you!!
Way to go Mom!!! What fun this will be!
Post a Comment